• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

POH Translation Idea

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah no problem. It is a good interview indeed. I read it a couple of days ago and really liked it. We need more of these things. Some good coverage of the coin is always helpful in bringing in new users.

Has anybody started translating that interview yet? If not I think I will have some spare time over the weekend, so I could start working on it.

The interview is important i think !!
as it is a really good read !!
(birthday after)
tx
Ok, I'll try to translate it as soon as possible, unless there is already somebody else working on it. If this is the case, there is no point of translating it twice. However if nobody is up to the task I'll take up the challenge :)

Ok, I'll try to translate it as soon as possible, unless there is already somebody else working on it. If this is the case, there is no point of translating it twice. However if nobody is up to the task I'll take up the challenge :)

Good point,
i hope whoever started translating is gonna post here, as we do NOT want to do this double !!

Back