• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Please Update To v10.14.1 - Masternode Security Update

There's a life outside internet :tongue:

yes, of course but not during critical days like these :wink: Upgrade it and go do whatever you want the rest of the week, month. The entire community depends on these.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, of course but not during critical days like these :wink: Upgrade it and go do whatever you want the rest of the week, month.

I was on vacation during the last update from RC5 to 0.10.14.1 and had to watch for 10 days how my Masternodes got fewer and fewer payments because more and more pools updated to 0.10.14.1 :rolleyes:

Life's a bitch sometimes...

Just FYI, drk.mn sometimes reports my masternode 100% active when I turned it off. I hope it just needs to wait for a port check when I turned it off.

Just FYI, drk.mn sometimes reports my masternode 100% active when I turned it off. I hope it just needs to wait for a port check when I turned it off.

yea, don't rely on drk.mn at all. Almost everything there is not accurate unless you know how to read things reverse :)

yea, don't rely on drk.mn at all. Almost everything there is not accurate unless you know how to read things reverse :)
Thanks for that advice. It drove me nuts!

Besides the late update on drk.mn, I'm also worrying why masternode stop/start successfully on local machine is not really changing the status on the remote machine. Its status just don't change at all. Perhaps, I was switching from 0.10.14.1 to 0.10.15.13 back and forth. Can that be something really bad for the network?

Not so sure about. Well, we already know that yellows are new green and reds are just pure evil miners :) But why woudl SuchPool suddenly turn into red? O_O That, I don't get. If it was a flaw of the site then all the yellows should turn into red too.

Edit: Where the hell is everybody? IRC is quiet, no one has any clue what's going on in bitcointalk, No news from @elberethzone either.
No, it's red because they are paying 100% correctly to the correct protocol but is showing up as 0% because drk.mn isn't on the latest and only sees 10.14.1 as the latest. Coinmine.pl switched recently so half their blocks in that percentage reflect 10.14.1 and the rest 10.15.3. Wait 12-18 hours and it will be all red as well.

No, it's red because they are paying 100% correctly to the correct protocol but is showing up as 0% because drk.mn isn't on the latest and only sees 10.14.1 as the latest. Coinmine.pl switched recently so half their blocks in that percentage reflect 10.14.1 and the rest 10.15.3. Wait 12-18 hours and it will be all red as well.

I understand that drk.mn hasn't updated the data yet but I don't think being 0% and 'red' means they are on ONYX. if that was the case then all of these would be on ONYX too which I highly doubt:

pyEKTVi.png

I understand that drk.mn hasn't updated the data yet but I don't think being 0% and 'red' means they are on ONYX. if that was the case then all of these would be on ONYX too which I highly doubt:

pyEKTVi.png

...they are.

Ok so after updating I dont see the masternodes in the wallet or on the drk.mn site. Is that just because I'm so fast at updating or did I do something wrong?

Back