• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Please could someone spare me 5 mins

spencer-hunt

Please could someone help me on receiving dash from poloniex. I'm about to send over a large amount of dash to my dash wallet. But before sending it I did a trail run 1st to check it would all go through ok with no problems with about £5 worth..everything went well but...2days later I still haven't received anything in my wallet although it says in my transaction page, transaction received with a tick box and a amount in dash, but when I go to the overview button (main page) it's says 0.00 available dash also pending 0.00. Total dash 0.00?? Why don't I see my small amount of dash? This makes me nervous to transfer my large amount. Please can someone with experience help me thanks

Please could someone help me on receiving dash from poloniex. I'm about to send over a large amount of dash to my dash wallet. But before sending it I did a trail run 1st to check it would all go through ok with no problems with about £5 worth..everything went well but...2days later I still haven't received anything in my wallet although it says in my transaction page, transaction received with a tick box and a amount in dash, but when I go to the overview button (main page) it's says 0.00 available dash also pending 0.00. Total dash 0.00?? Why don't I see my small amount of dash? This makes me nervous to transfer my large amount. Please can someone with experience help me thanks

i answered in your other thread
why did you post again ?
are u using an IOS wallet ??

Back