• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PIVX is growing rapidly time to wake up

Cut the Miner's stake to 10% and redistribute it to MNs and Treasury

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
I'd like to see them both succeed. My understanding is coin-join is not sufficient for those with fungibiity concerns.
It also seems that projects looking for broad consumer and bank adoption like DASH, NEM and bitcoin don't want to implement those strong privacy features for fear of
being negatively branded (as exhibited by the name change from darkcoin to DASH). So, PIVX is filling the gap. I think it's more a threat to Zcoin, Zcash and Monero than DASH. I might be wrong though.

It's cool to see these technologies evolve. One thing is for sure, Bitcoin seems wildly insufficient after you look at the advancements of all these other alt-coins. I think technology trends toward optimization in the general case and it's hard to imagine the world will continue to support bitcoin's $2 Billion in energy costs per year just to make an entry in a ledger. It is the incandescent light of crypto.

Last edited:
Back