• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PHASE 2 “WE ARE CHANGE”

would you vote for us?

• yes

• no

• yes but change something

Results are only viewable after voting.

LukeWeAreChange

Pre - Proposal PHASE 1

As one of the biggest independent media organizations out there, we decided to start slowly with the DASH community to prove ourselves, and thankfully we received our 50 DASH for one month after we put in a proposal.

We are happy that less than two weeks into our DASH Sponsorship we have already achieved over 1,000,000 web impressions of media with the DASH logo prominently displayed, including over 750,000 Facebook video views, and over 450,000 YouTube views. These numbers so far dwarf our competitors who were sponsored by far more DASH.

We have also implemented our plan of getting people involved in DASH, and creating their own wallets, by giving out a total of $1,000 in DASH via our live streams while explaining how to use DASH. We are encouraging our viewers to please begin using this cryptocurrency, as by supporting it, they are in turn supporting us. A document with both a detailed account and the list of DASH recipients will be posted at the bottom.

As we grow this brand and continue to do weekly giveaways during live broadcasts, we are about to announce our first contest getting our community involved by giving $1000 in DASH to one of our viewers who comes up with the best use for it. In a very small amount of time we have not only incorporated DASH into our original media but emersed our audience in its usefulness. Luke Rudkowski has also been around the world speaking at events regarding the power of DASH and will continue to speak about DASH at such big conferences as Llibertopia, Freedomfest, the Free and Equal conference, and many others.

PHASE 2

Expanding has been no small task as our operation is running on two people the majority of the time with minimal equipment and resources. Our hope is to be able to hire a full-time writer as well as a full-time correspondent that can travel in the light of breaking news. We would also like to hire someone from the DASH discord to help us spearhead projects that promote innovation and the adaptation of DASH. This would also involve our $1000 DASH giveaways to members of our community that are attempting to make a difference.

On the equipment side, we plan on buying a new workstation capable of more live streaming features that will allow us to multicast up to 4 locations simultaneously raising our visibility. We also plan on getting a standard desktop, a new DSLR camera, and audio equipment including microphones to be more effective at our job.

Upon securing these things we should be able to increase our output and reach even further, this is why we are humbly asking for 150 DASH over the next 3 months to not only continue to promote DASH but expand the use of DASH, content relating to it and the number of people that utilize it.

Detailed Account of content - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nGYot6QreE5STQ3kR55T1daOXYZlTIpEmIP-lca4CvQ/edit

List of giveaway recipients - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mg-TEf9hXrWtnnZONngrEuUMOXG8fcRl_fEAfPLlZHU/edit

We thank you for supporting our work and hopefully, we can do more for you in the future.
Peace and Respect,

Luke Rudkowski

Just a heads-up, your google docs you linked are encrypted, you need to make them public or something if we're going to view them.

I am just going to say that while I have nothing against your proposal with the budget as it is I will likely be voting against anything advertising related.

Now you are not only advertising but with the giveaway doing a bit extra which is good. I would suggest sticking with the 50 Dash.

I am just going to say that while I have nothing against your proposal with the budget as it is I will likely be voting against anything advertising related.

Now you are not only advertising but with the giveaway doing a bit extra which is good. I would suggest sticking with the 50 Dash.

Just a reminder that aside from the giveaway we will be doing again on Sunday, we will also be announcing our $1000 DASH giveaway to one person or group that we believe will do the most good with it. Believe me, we are extremely grateful for the DASH that we have already, but in order to grow from beyond myself and Luke, we will obviously have to hire people which is a huge challenge to us financially at the moment.

It seems like we are a bit struggling with our budget lately. I would suggest to keep it small. Id be ok with 50 per month though

WeAreChange is among the best content on the net. Wide reach, strong appeal. Anything the DASH community can do to empower them is sure to be rewarded. This is the type of media I want to get behind. If it's true that the victors write the history, then these guys are writing history! Not asking much, especially since their efforts aren't "spent and done" but live forever online to promote DASH to a smart and courageous audience in perpetuity. I'm so glad to see them here and will gladly support their proposal! They could easily team up with any other crypto -- why not let the DASH community (and coin) benefit from their good name? - DJF

As I mentioned on Discord, I think turning the small giveaways in to a sort of more substantial giveaway as a contest is a great idea and engenders actual participation in the ecosystem and not just low-effort handouts. A word of caution, though, before handing it out, thoroughly vet and make sure the people you're giving it to are actually going to follow through with their plans. The Treasury has been burned way too many times on people who just take the funds and run. I'm not certain it needs or ought to be $1000 in size, necessarily, but I'm not opposed to it being a substantial amount to encourage the best participants. When it comes down to it, though, giving you substantial sums to give away is a bit redundant since that's sort of what our Treasury system is for (or our Dash Boost micro-treasury system, which, btw, is an additional source of funding you could seek out). How much of your budget ask is directly related to giveaways, how much toward operations, how much toward hiring more help, etc? Could you give us more of a specific breakdown of how you intend to allocate your funding?

I think it would be great to somehow get comments in the videos Dash. You get a lot of comments-and I noticed Luke will respond sometimes.

End a segment with...

"And as always, first 20 comments down below will be receiving Dash Digital Cash...love all you people so much...be the change."

Just a thought.

You guys are doing great! Good stuff!

As I mentioned on Discord, I think turning the small giveaways in to a sort of more substantial giveaway as a contest is a great idea and engenders actual participation in the ecosystem and not just low-effort handouts. A word of caution, though, before handing it out, thoroughly vet and make sure the people you're giving it to are actually going to follow through with their plans. The Treasury has been burned way too many times on people who just take the funds and run. I'm not certain it needs or ought to be $1000 in size, necessarily, but I'm not opposed to it being a substantial amount to encourage the best participants. When it comes down to it, though, giving you substantial sums to give away is a bit redundant since that's sort of what our Treasury system is for (or our Dash Boost micro-treasury system, which, btw, is an additional source of funding you could seek out). How much of your budget ask is directly related to giveaways, how much toward operations, how much toward hiring more help, etc? Could you give us more of a specific breakdown of how you intend to allocate your funding?

Currently, we are doing the $500 once a week up to the first 100 people who share their wallet before Midnight eastern time to a link provided during our Sunday Livestream. We hope to fund 2 $1000 giveaways this month, announcing it on the Sunday show this week. As far as funding stories that involve travel such as the recent Somalia story, or today's release from Serbia can vary based on lodging and other costs. Now since this is month to month sponsorship at this point it would be impossible to hire anybody on a full-time or really even a steady part-time basis, so instead, we intend to contract individual content. For instance, right now the writing of original content is almost non-existent, so I have been in talks with some freelancers about $25 in DASH for one article a day, $40 if they produce two. Beyond that, obviously, we want more boots on the ground and on location, however, those costs can add up quickly. Any insights you might have based on what we have done so far, and what we plan to do would be great.

Currently, we are doing the $500 once a week up to the first 100 people who share their wallet before Midnight eastern time to a link provided during our Sunday Livestream. We hope to fund 2 $1000 giveaways this month, announcing it on the Sunday show this week. As far as funding stories that involve travel such as the recent Somalia story, or today's release from Serbia can vary based on lodging and other costs. Now since this is month to month sponsorship at this point it would be impossible to hire anybody on a full-time or really even a steady part-time basis, so instead, we intend to contract individual content. For instance, right now the writing of original content is almost non-existent, so I have been in talks with some freelancers about $25 in DASH for one article a day, $40 if they produce two. Beyond that, obviously, we want more boots on the ground and on location, however, those costs can add up quickly. Any insights you might have based on what we have done so far, and what we plan to do would be great.

I would talk to @thedesertlynx , though as I understand it you're already in contact with him, just to get an idea on how other news sources in the ecosystem fund and pay their reports and segments. The inner workings of those sorts of operations are a bit beyond my wheelhouse.

@mastermined @thedesertlynx @TaoOfSatoshi are part of this gang because of which the treasury is full of no-roi junk proposals like ben swann and their own among others.

These proposals are motivated more by politics than by any use for the ecosystem.

They want to creep in as many proposals as possible and force people to vote for it in the end because thats how the votes look.

We are change is another example of worthless sponsoring.

Their kind of politics stinks and mns are only now waking up to this manipulation..

Yet another sponsorship proposal that will pass because @thedesertlynx, @mastermined and the other gang members will vote for it.
TheDesertLynx is not a masternode owner.

These proposals are motivated more by politics than by any use for the ecosystem.
You know what the motivation is better than anyone else, because...?

They want to creep in as many proposals as possible and force people to vote for it in the end because thats how the votes look
Force people to vote for it...how? Who is being forced to do anything?

I voted yes on this-I understand how some could feel Luke's content is politically divisive....but....you cant make an omelette without cracking some eggs. I feel the people his politics (or lack thereof) does speak to will eventually respond and get involved with DASH. It's a world full of brainwashing out there and his channel certainly brings the free thinkers together to comment and watch.

I think it's important that Luke and the crew feel at home with Dash-for that sense of peace frees up Dash....they don't feel there back is against the wall...there MUCH more likely to give Dash away and be happy doing it.

I say rave on and show Dash Digital Cash acting as a solution to the viewers!

Luke-you got a lot of power buddy! Dash the people! Spread it out! You will be rewarded!

Back