• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Partnership Sought for Dark-Dice.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have acquired the domain Dark-Dice.com in an effort to convince Dooglus to clone his successful Just-Dice and Doge-Dice, willing to transfer ownership at no cost. Apparently this action is not receiving the traction we would hope for.

I have posted a gig on Coinaility to clone the site, to the tune of 1BTC.

I am however a system admin by trade, and nothing of a developer. If any developers, or development managers, would like to partner on this project I would be happy to relinquish 50% equity in the site to move things forward.

The partnership being preferable as I would like someone with vested interest in the long term success of the site, but if you are developer simply looking to collect on the bounty feel free to reach out as well.

Thank you for your interest,

DCS

I could easily run marketing for this website, and I would absolutely love to get into a site like this. I don't really care much about leeching coin from you guys, more over just wanting a successful website to say I helped out with. Hit me up if you're interested.

No programming experience
Major marketing experience
I can direct thousands of backlinks to your website to make it more popular
Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back