• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Paris is being used to justify agendas that had nothing to do with the attack

Never waste a good crisis.
As for the main stream media, they helped make the Iraq war of 2003 happen based on lies of WMD, then Afghanistan, Libya, and now Syria,
and the US and UK hypocritically sell Saudi Arabia weapons to now bomb the Yemen so that they can seize the Yemen's oil resources because Saudi has been lying that it has as much oil reserves as it really has.
http://i100.independent.co.uk/artic...eated-on-question-time-last-night--bJpsHasFFx
''So Yemen doesn’t matter, only Paris matters? What are you trying to say?''

The only winners so far have been the stocks of weapons companies,

20151118_paris.jpg

General Smedley knew what the real war on terror was about, look at history and everything else falls into place,
http://www.globalresearch.ca/terror...o-us-led-coalition-supports-terrorism/5489661

''The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag… War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious…I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street… I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents''

They even told people they were going to do this,

“We’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.”

General Wesley Clarke, 2007

That's it. Do we have a statement that Dash does not support Terrorism or something along those lines?

no why would we ?
Evan made very clear back in the day that we disagree with any illegal activity

no why would we ?
Evan made very clear back in the day that we disagree with any illegal activity
Where can I find this statement? The only reason I ask is crypto is under scrutiny for being related to terrorism.
Given the past of Dash (Darkcoin) a bold statement denouncing terrorism funding would put my mind in a better place if I was reading about the possible link and deciding to invest.
I haven't seen any team put this out yet. IMO it's like saying we're burying our head in the sand and hope it all goes away.

I believe it is in here , there was a print version but I can not find it in the moment

but just to be clear , only because the media (out of stupidity or being bullied by governments ) is pushing that terrorist crypto agenda does not mean we have our head in the sand (as much as they have it up their a....) !
:rolleyes:

When was the FOX video? As for Paris we are actually doing much better than the old days. Encryption used to be banned, remember, and the only reason we really have it is that the cat is out of the bag (which is why most intelligence agencies find ways *around* it and tell politicians they'll sort it out). It's why Assange is muted not by messing up a message or whatever, but on charges related to his personal life.

Back