• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

p2p mail or messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosita

Good day. I work in the local ministry in a small country (don’t want to mention). l’am not goofy and I understand that all my correspondence is monitoring and phone calls are audited. But I think we are monitored all of us ! From e-mail to messengers. Could you advise please any p2p mail or messenger (like Skype/wats-up). I know little about technologies.

Try mail Protonmail. I know a lot of new messengers. However, I’m not sure about everyone’s safety. You can check.
I tried this post. And also eclipso. But in some settings it is not very good. Could you suggest another way?

Seemed that almost every messenger in our days have P2P, in't it?
Yes. Once i like is Threema. Encrypts all your communication including messages, voice calls, group chats, files and even status messages. Only the intended recipient, and nobody else can read your messages. Each Threema user generates a random Threema ID. No phone number or email address is required in order to use Threema. This enables you to use Threema completely anonymously.

Yes. Once i like is Threema. Encrypts all your communication including messages, voice calls, group chats, files and even status messages. Only the intended recipient, and nobody else can read your messages. Each Threema user generates a random Threema ID. No phone number or email address is required in order to use Threema. This enables you to use Threema completely anonymously.
I prefer telegram. Secret chat is enough for my privacy. I like it for interface and a lot of fancy stickers, I dont care if someone found my nudes in chat :p

Good day. I work in the local ministry in a small country (don’t want to mention). l’am not goofy and I understand that all my correspondence is monitoring and phone calls are audited. But I think we are monitored all of us ! From e-mail to messengers. Could you advise please any p2p mail or messenger (like Skype/wats-up). I know little about technologies.
Mail - proton and eclipso (as I know)
Messenger - signal and silence (for Android only :C)

Oh, you can also use Telegram. It is very fast , have casual chats (not p2p) and secret (privat) with good encryption. And moreover - it's absolutely free :rolleyes:

There's no anonymous messenger in the world.
Let's pray for its creation together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back