• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

OS X Wallets and Littlesnitch

MichaelTzu

I know that wallets have to have open ports but which ones? I use Littlesnitch and if anyone can advise how to setup for Dash-QT and Exodus much appreciated.

Cheers

Michael

i am using Little Snitch too
no probs - it will ping you and ask for network access
select "yes+ always" and done
(if it even asks - can not remember but never had a problem with that)

Thanks for that. Have not had a ping BUT I tried sending a small amount of Dash from Dash-QT wallet and showed up in about 5 seconds! So I tried sending 5 Dash and 12 hours + later and still no sign of Dash turning up so now getting a bit twitchy - see attached pic. Any idea what I may have done wrong?
Dash Screenshot.png

are these transactions confirmed or not
i imagine they are - meaning you are connected to the internett - little snitch is not blocking anything (i think it never does actually) - so coins should be there and done

did u send it to right address ?
check on blockexplorer what went on - it is all out there and post pic again
tx

are these transactions confirmed or not
i imagine they are - meaning you are connected to the internett - little snitch is not blocking anything (i think it never does actually) - so coins should be there and done

did u send it to right address ?
Hope so!!

check on blockexplorer what went on - it is all out there and post pic again
tx

Just beginning - where do I check.

Cheers Lynx

did what you suggested and got the page below. The transaction is for 5 Dash. Not yet redeemed - does this mean maybe sent to wrong address? Can I cancel? Apologies if dumb questions but still learning, always learning!

Cheers

Michael

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 16.51.12.png

"Not yet redeemed" means that all that dash is still in the address you sent it to (it wasn't spent or sent elsewhere).

I followed your transactions in the block explorer, so I assume all went well, since the other 2.41 dash were later sent to the same address you sent the 5?

"Not yet redeemed" means that all that dash is still in the address you sent it to (it wasn't spent or sent elsewhere).

I followed your transactions in the block explorer, so I assume all went well, since the other 2.41 dash were later sent to the same address you sent the 5?

tx man

all sorted then i guess

Hi Lynx. Yes, Exodus support told me to refresh my wallet - duh!

All safe and sound. Have to say a cool wallet and response time from support was under a minute so gets a thumbs up from me if having other cryptos as well as Dash.

Thanks for your help.

Michael

Back