• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Opportunity: Setting Up a Mining Corp

L4H Limited

We are setting up a mining operation in Mauritius of a number of Antminer D3's. We are looking for someone with experience with the infrastructure needed to run around 50 units to the maximum sustainable success. There is investment opportunity and/or remuneration for the the person who is qualified and will help us achieve this. Please post here if you are interested or can point in the right direction! Look forward to seeing what comes out!

I know a few peeps down here in Dubai who have set up facilities would that help ?
Also are you looking for more investors ?

Hi could you tell me (or anyone else) whether these Antminer D3's will be able to mine any other x11 algo coins?

Thanks for the confirmation. Do you guys know the best way to mine solo? And how to calculate the rate at which blocks can be solved for a given hash rate? Is there a way to combine the hash power of ASIC's for solo mining? Or do they act individually.

Back