• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Operation Bridge the Gap

Would you support "Operation Bridge The Gap"

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • There's already plenty of guides, no need for more.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
This is one of the things masternodes optional fees could fund or choose to fund... That and some tips for developers.

This is one of the things masternodes optional fees could fund or choose to fund... That and some tips for developers.

It would make sense to have the option to support the Darkcoin Currency with a direct easy in wallet donation option. A easy model would be to get participating masternoders to donate a percentage of their profits to the Darkcoin Foundation. I also think if everyone starts supporting the foundation and we initially provide it with enough to create the and pillar for accumulation of masternodes, you know something like 1 node goes to support the project, the other node to increase the resources in the first node group… In this sense, it would be extremely beneficial in my opinion to strategically encourage masternode operators to donate a large amount now, an excessive large amount.

Let me explain, because the foundation is new and is so vital for the world, it is vital that we allocate maximum resources to its implementation, which means funding. I propose to the members of the board, that you encourage us to give a high percentage now and for the first few years, a high percentage maybe even 50 % of what we make on our nodes if we decide to participate. Then, when the foundation is strong, well funded with operating nodes, when the Darkcoin brand has flied off the chart, maybe the foundation can arrange for us to be some kind of MIP's have a lounge somewhere, take us out to dinner sometimes or something like that… For life. :) Hahaha, wanted to add a little humour there because of the lifetime memberships, I liked that part…
After all we will have invested a lot in the foundation in the end, we will basically have funded the foundation through the community and then given the community back the channel for action and the very possibility of all this itself with Evan, Holder and all the newer Devs, so cool ( this I would see as an investment in lifestyle rather than a donation, so it would be important for the foundation to let us know that we are making a smart investment… Don't worry, I already have faith it would be more for others lol)

This would show true commitment and organization, strategic, smart, I would be willing to sacrifice a part of my personal wealth now to help Darkcoin and I'm sure others would see the wonder in such a strategy, true organization. It would also clearly establish the Foundation as a strong and trusted channel for our efforts when we really need to focus our intention and resources on specific goals.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would make sense to have the option to support the Darkcoin Currency with a direct easy in wallet donation option. A easy model would be to get participating masternoders to donate a percentage of their profits to the Darkcoin Foundation. I also think if everyone starts supporting the foundation and we initially provide it with enough to create the and pillar for accumulation of masternodes, you know something like 1 node goes to support the project, the other node to increase the resources in the first node group… In this sense, it would be extremely beneficial in my opinion to strategically encourage masternode operators to donate a large amount now, an excessive large amount.

Let me explain, because the foundation is new and is so vital for the world, it is vital that we allocate maximum resources to its implementation, which means funding. I propose to the members of the board, that you encourage us to give a high percentage now and for the first few years, a high percentage maybe even 50 % of what we make on our nodes if we decide to participate. Then, when the foundation is strong, well funded with operating nodes, when the Darkcoin brand is strong and bright, maybe the foundation can arrange for us to be some kind of MIP's have a lounge somewhere, take us out to dinner sometimes or something like that… For life. :) Hahaha, wanted to add a little humour there because of the lifetime memberships, I liked that part…
After all we will have invested a lot in the foundation in the end, we will basically have funded the foundation through the community and then given the community back the channel for action and the very possibility of all this itself with Evan, Holder and all the newer Devs, so cool ( this I would see as an investment in lifestyle rather than a donation, so it would be important for the foundation to let us know that we are making a smart investment… Don't worry, I already have faith it would be more for others lol)

This would show true commitment and organization, strategic, smart, I would be willing to sacrifice a part of my personal wealth now to help Darkcoin and I'm sure others would see the wonder in such a strategy, true organization. It would also clearly establish the Foundation as a strong and trusted channel for our efforts when we really need to focus our intention and resources on specific goals.

good thinking
but
we talked about this before (i was as well ready to have % of my MN payments go straight to the foundation)
but
evan posted regarding this and said it can not be implemented !
same with and extra donation button in the wallet ! there are really more pressing developments to be taken care off and for now it is all abbout
- regular donations to the foundation (they have it all set up)
- sign for life (100 DRK ) and consider that a donation (that's what I did)

good thinking
but
we talked about this before (i was as well ready to have % of my MN payments go straight to the foundation)
but
evan posted regarding this and said it can not be implemented !
same with and extra donation button in the wallet ! there are really more pressing developments to be taken care off and for now it is all abbout
- regular donations to the foundation (they have it all set up)
- sign for life (100 DRK ) and consider that a donation (that's what I did)

Ok same thought minus the wallet integration, straight to the foundation it is… :)

'take us out to dinner sometimes or something like that… For life"

You remind me of that coffee shop that sold a card for a couple thousands(they needed the money to keep the doors open). The reward is free coffee for life! haha
It was an instant success!

Back