• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Online Bank

fible1

Dash Core Group
Masternode Owner/Operator
I just signed up with the online bank WB21.com; customer service is amazing, I hope they stay legit. A good place for anyone looking for a new bank. Opened and verified my account in 10 minutes.

Pablo.

Interesting. The website says they're incorporated in hong kong. The things I would be curious about are how they're insured and for how much, and also which jurisdiction's financial privacy laws they must comply with.

I'm pretty sure they are not insured as a bank. They appear to have incorporated in several countries including switzerland and germany to establish a banking base and then they just provide the online platform for remittances and debit cards. In the strictest sense they aren't a bank since you can't send them a swift payment directly but rather through a banking partner. Still, its a pretty amazing service.

Pablo.

This looks kind of great, am i right to assume it works something like this?

I create an account but automatically have 4 other accounts around the world (as a private customer), i then send money to thoese accounts (which there will be a 1% fee), i can then get a debit card which i could use to withdraw cash at the ATM from any of those 4 accounts (permitting they have funds) and i wont be charged any other fees since the debit card will be taking out cash from the local account in that country.

Please correct me if my thinking is wrong.

Thanks

There is a moratorium on debit cards at the moment so I am not sure if they are linked to a single currency or your global fund, I would suspect single currency but not 100% sure. Feel free to drop them an email, their support is pretty amazing.

Pablo.

I'm underwhelmed. They stopped issueing physical cards and no response from their customer service. Too bad because they looked promising at first.

Last edited:
Back