• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Official Dash faucet?

there are a bunch out there as far as I know (at least 2 in Reddit sidebar)

Don't bother with faucets, it takes months to get enough and they rarely payout on a timely schedule lol I got like 5 cents after like 3 months finally sent to me for referrals.... lol

We'd be better of creating a "dash tutorial" with a small 25 cent reward at the end per email address or something. Then just email blast those people with Dash info afterwards to keep them engaged and educated. Wham. free business idea right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
To let new people experience with Dash, do we need an official Dash faucet?
There are around 40 working faucets that you can get to from Faucetbox. Some of these are better than others. My experience has been better than another user who commented on this thread: I have had more than five cents worth of success with these faucets. We could always use more faucets and better ones to help advance Dash coin use. Faucet box lists more than 100 faucets for Litecoin and Dogecoin and more than 600 for Bitcoin. In particular, I wish there was a faucet that accumulated payment in Dash, like the Moonbit, Moondoge, and Moonlite faucets.

For bit of fun, wouldn't it be great if the Dash wallet had a faucet included. I wouldn't be able to help myself if everytime I open my wallet I clicked the faucet.
That's it, a proposal to have a Dash fun officer where all the unspent budget gets deposited with the whole purpose of giving it away.

Sorry, I have had too much sugar:wink:

Could always add some form of incentive to the site/forums. Bug bounties, bounties for accepted proposals, rewards for helpfulness on forums etc. Doesn't have to be much either. Little giveaways, contests etc. Faucets kind of have a bad name imo and seem prone to people always trying to cheat the system.

Back