• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Now that Trezor support is live, can someone please explain how to use it

Ctafti

I can't see any documentation anywhere on setting up a masternode with funds held in a Trezor. This seems super unprofessional to implement a feature and then not have documentation explaining how to use it. Can someone please explain how to do this

I'm also eagerly waiting for a guide...hopefully soon!
Do you know if there is a guide in the works? I haven't heard anyone from the core team say anything about a guide. I remember on Reddit people mentioned there would be guides when the update was pushed out but that seems to have not been true.

Do you know if there is a guide in the works? I haven't heard anyone from the core team say anything about a guide. I remember on Reddit people mentioned there would be guides when the update was pushed out but that seems to have not been true.

I just learned that apparently there is a way to do it using the script here: https://github.com/chaeplin/dashmnb...tnetpy-to-dashlibconfigpy-and-edit-parameters

That's the "hard" way...an "easy" way is in the works but probably not ready for another month.

Cool, thats more technical than I was hoping for but I'll give it a try. In case this doesn't work out for me, how sure are you that there is an "easy" way in the works?

Cool, thats more technical than I was hoping for but I'll give it a try. In case this doesn't work out for me, how sure are you that there is an "easy" way in the works?

At least one provider@moocowmoo has said they will have a super easy online version to start your Trezor from 4-6 weeks from now. I heard another one is working on that as well so if you have some patience it will be done. I can confirm the script posted above works, but it is not user friendly for the non-technical.

Let me know if you need anything :).

Pablo.

Is that super easy version if I want to use moocowmoo's masternode service? because I am really only trying to set it up on my own Vultr server.

Is that super easy version if I want to use moocowmoo's masternode service? because I am really only trying to set it up on my own Vultr server.

It would make sense to me that anyone could use it, but you would have to ask @moocowmoo , but that would make sense to me; even if there is a small charge.

Pablo.

Back