• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

November 2015 Budget Proposal

If this guy told you he solved all the problems that money has suffered since the beginning of time, including the problems that "brand new" crypto currency has, would you take him seriously:
Ted-the-drunk-homeless-300x225.jpg
Looks legit...

Our Dash representatives should be afforded good accommodation. I for one am happy for them to have a five star room and an open mini bar tab. They are willing to sacrifice their privacy and be in the spotlight. it's the least we can give back with all those free weeks of work they have put into Dash. Their salary in the budget is a token while the price of Dash is low.

My next thought would be "Can we pay the kidnappers ransom in DASH?".
I know someone who is married to a Mexican lady here in the UK, and he went over to visit her family in a small village over there.
Anyway, the local hoodlums got wind that a foreigner was around and they actually kidnapped him and demanded around $2000, (hes not a very rich man, must have been weighted accordingly)
So he was held for a few days and they finally negotiated some median figure and he was released.
Hell of a way to spend your hard earned 2 week sabbatical eh!
Him and the beloved wife have not been back to Mexico since then.

So when Minotaur says hes been to Mexico City and knows where to stay that is safe for Evan (and him) thats good enough for me.

I know someone who is married to a Mexican lady here in the UK, and he went over to visit her family in a small village over there.
Anyway, the local hoodlums got wind that a foreigner was around and they actually kidnapped him and demanded around $2000, (hes not a very rich man, must have been weighted accordingly)
So he was held for a few days and they finally negotiated some median figure and he was released.
Hell of a way to spend your hard earned 2 week sabbatical eh!
Him and the beloved wife have not been back to Mexico since then.

So when Minotaur says hes been to Mexico City and knows where to stay that is safe for Evan (and him) thats good enough for me.
I guess the man could say it was a pleasure doing business with the kidnapper when he got the discount on ransom. My joke sounds awful. Wish your friends never have that kidnapping experience again.

I guess the man could say it was a pleasure doing business with the kidnapper when he got the discount on ransom. My joke sounds awful. Wish your friends never have that kidnapping experience again.
Yer, wonder if there were any holiday pictures, head kidnapper charges extra per photo kind of thing :rolleyes:
He does laugh about it now actually - no one was hurt after all, better make it a nice safe all inclusive package tour next time :tongue:

Back