• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Not yet redeemed

that means
coins are in wallet and not spend !
is your wallet updated and synced ?
what wallet u running on what system ?

8c47700699450a5541539729ff67ea9eec3d37b287a808fa0014530ad0945b83

transaction - yes
i explained what that means above
answer the questions please otherwise i can not help
bottom line your wallet is propably not synced (receiving wallet) , as coins are there , and not spend

transaction - yes
i explained what that means above
answer the questions please otherwise i can not help
bottom line your wallet is propably not synced (receiving wallet) , as coins are there , and not spend
Hello!
It is not my wallet , it is my freind wallet. He say's that the wallet is updated...
Is it possible transfer the coins back to the wallet that i transfered from?

What is the issue? Like tungfa said "Not Yet Redeemed" simply means that the 0.04795 Dash haven't been moved from the address XgC38aNDNkF8wBeoXRxJd153hVthQF4LyN. Is your friend unable to see the coins or spend them from the wallet?

Please make sure that your friend is using a wallet listed in https://www.dash.org/wallets. Some scam wallets will steal all the Dash you send to them.

"Not yet redeemed" means that your friend received the coins and has not yet spent the coins.

You cannot reverse a transaction. Where did you want to send the coins, what address did your friend give you? The transaction you specified worked perfectly, the message you are seeing means the coins are still in your friend's wallet.

Back