• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Not yet redeemed

gribanov

Hello. I sent DASH from exchange to another exchange. It has status "Not yet redeemed". It lasts for 12 hours. What the matter? How long will it last? How to solve it? This is not the first time.

Not yet redeemed means it has arrived and has not been spent yet. Sounds like your transaction worked fine at the blockchain level. If you haven't been credited on the exchange, you need to contact their support with the txid to ask what is going on.

Not yet redeemed means it has arrived and has not been spent yet. Sounds like your transaction worked fine at the blockchain level. If you haven't been credited on the exchange, you need to contact their support with the txid to ask what is going on.

I don't really understand where should I write? Which of the two exchanges? Or somewhere else? I am a newbie I apologize in advance. Thank you

No worries - everyone was a newbie once! Work through these steps:
  1. On the sending exchange, check your withdrawal history. What is the transaction status there? If it is complete, they should provide you with a transaction id (txid). Copy this text. If it is not complete, you need to write to this exchange and ask them why they didn't process the withdrawal yet. Maybe you need to do some verification or something.
  2. Once you have the txid, copy it and paste it into the search box of a block explorer. This way you can verify the transaction was actually processed. Here's a block explorer: https://insight.dash.org
  3. Once you have verified the transaction was made on the blockchain, it's time to check the receiving exchange. Go to your deposit history there. Does the transaction appear? What is the status? If it doesn't appear, check your Dash deposit address. Are you sure you sent it to the right address? If you did, then you need to contact this exchange and ask them why they didn't process the deposit yet.
Hope this helps, let us know how it goes!

Hi! Thank you very much! It was very helpful. I already wrote to support but I have no response from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support of Gatehub is not responding. Already two days have passed. There is no response. The money is stuck. What can I do with this? This is a big problem. Impossible to start trading with such delays.

Yeah, exchanges can be really terrible like that. We can't help you any further here since it's not a Dash problem - try contacting them on Twitter maybe. I've had to wait over a month for a response from an exchange sometimes...

This is exactly the thread I was looking for. Sorry to @gribanov, hope you got it thru.

My Dash problem:

@strophy - I converted ltc to DASH on changelly 5 days ago and sent it to my gatehub dash wallet. have enough ripple in the wallet. nothing received yet. i'll admit, not my smartest move. but as you guys mentioned support is almost nonexistent. is there anything I can do on my end to find the Dash, or reverse the send? thanks

This is exactly the thread I was looking for. Sorry to @gribanov, hope you got it thru.

My Dash problem:

@strophy - I converted ltc to DASH on changelly 5 days ago and sent it to my gatehub dash wallet. have enough ripple in the wallet. nothing received yet. i'll admit, not my smartest move. but as you guys mentioned support is almost nonexistent. is there anything I can do on my end to find the Dash, or reverse the send? thanks

Changelly says Transaction is completed and gives me the transaction #

My Dash problem:

Hello! I have got my transaction after 9 days. Support replied 11 days later. Nothing to do but wait and hope... I think everything will be OK. You can write on Twitter to them. Maybe they will hear you. Good luck

Here's what they wrote to me:

Dear GateHub customer,
Recently we have experienced a high influx of new users and ticket requests. Unfortunately, we could not respond to every request in a reasonable time frame.
We would like to apologise for our unresponsiveness in past weeks.
We kindly ask you to reply to this email, had your issue not been resolved. If your issue has been resolved, please do not reply to it.
Best wishes for a happy holiday season and a happy New Year!

Glad you got it! That's encouraging. Thank you for that and the email. Waiting is fine. Maybe they can hire some customer service? Keep you posted. Trying Twitter.

When they say "kindly ask you to reply to this email" is it the [email protected] email? That one I heard is deactivated

Glad you got it! That's encouraging. Thank you for that and the email. Waiting is fine. Maybe they can hire some customer service? Keep you posted. Trying Twitter.

When they say "kindly ask you to reply to this email" is it the [email protected] email? That one I heard is deactivated

They process requests in the order queue. I think writing a lot of emails is useless. I wrote eight letters. When the turn reached me, they answered. The most sensible thing is to calm down and wait.

Agree. Creating more support tickets just pushes your original request further down the queue and creates noise that slows down customer support on their end. Be patient and test with small amounts before you trust any exchange to reliably process anything.

Back