• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Noob start . Kindly Looking or some answers

gentlboy

Hello guys !

Glade to join you here .i am noob in E Coins field , started days ago , iwas trying to use minning softwares on some RDP's ( hight profile with only CPU XEON E5 for example ) i am not sur the tutorials are still working , most of them looks overdated .. is it possible still to min only with CPU with no minning machines ( dont ven now the name sorry ) ..i am running Minergate in 2RDP for now , for 2days ..still not really working well ..the software is working i am having this until now ,
Anyone can please explain briefly ..what i am doing till now ..Soryy and thank u guys

There are options for cloud mining like genesis mining, but I have heard bad things about most cloud mining services.

Cloud mining is a joke unless you're pumping it like a ponzi. Get your hands on an ASIC if you can. (good luck)

I would suggest keeping on trying to mine, as you'll learn a lot on how it works. It won't be profitable though unless you make some investments.

Before I got my ASIC, I was trying to mine with my CPU (don't own any GPUs at the moment). I did find it very cumbersome to get instructions and the right software to work properly. As you can read, it's all ASICs now. There shouldn't be a technical reason you can't still mine with CPUs, but it's a pain to get all of the bits and pieces together. A tutorial would be awesome.
The ASIC OEMs give you everything as a turn key solution. You basically just need to get a power supply, and some even include it.

Cloud mining is a joke unless you're pumping it like a ponzi. Get your hands on an ASIC if you can. (good luck)

I would suggest keeping on trying to mine, as you'll learn a lot on how it works. It won't be profitable though unless you make some investments.

If you plan to spend the money on an asic, you should probably just buy dash or another promising cryptocurrency with that same money. That way you wont have to wait like a year until you get your investment back, if mining dash with asic is even profitable depending on your electricity cost. But then again it all depends on your electricity costs and how much time you want to spend.

If you're interested in investing in the Baikal Giant A900 Dash Miner let me know and I'll hook you up. It's sold out everywhere but I have a connection to get some.

Back