• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

No "yay!"s after hours?

Dragwar

HI, i try mining coins out of curious and i mine using PC in my office. Its CPU is intel i5 4590s i use 3 of its 4 cores @100-120 khash/s at suprnova pool and the PC is connected with unstable wifi connection.

First day i mine with this PC i got "yay!"s after several lines of hashing speed report on cmd and i got 50 "yay!" after an hour. i keep the pc turned on and the mining keep going on for two days. the next day on weekend, the office is closed and i need to turn off the PC for two days. The next day i start mining again with that PC but after an hour i looked at the cmd window and i don't see a "yay!" at all. The window showing it hashing report of the 3 cores and i see task manager the miner is taking resource of CPU like it is supposed to do. Then i leave it for three hours more hoping it works when i back but when i back there is still no "yay!" and i check the worker status on pool as inactive and no earning.

What happened? is it the connection or i just being unlucky? it has been 3 days and still no "yay!" and i have restarted the PC several times or because the hashing power?

Back