• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

No masternode payment? Block 244403

HowlingMad

I found a block that had a 'generation' amount of 5.57162858 Dash but no payment to masternode?

The address that was paid, XxDotRpSDzgyAkx3jHkLZD8YYZRwbcjmmA, received the full amount of 5.57162858 Dash.

Was wondering how this is possible?

Because enforcement isn't on as usual for mandatory updates...
So for blocks 244403, 244408, and 244418 no enforcement for the same address? Blockexplorer would not allow me to look at the address, too many entries. Something smells a little.

Ok, thanks guys

Another question though:
244437100%Majority: XtuhSDKDohH3hmMTRLSB9DcUx2xVuNcLhZ
244436100%Majority: XxehJyqrv4XK1NgDdb38K8WrAxXUZX6RSP
shows as these address on the main page of DASH Ninja, but when you go to the blocks, the address noted above is getting paid ??

This address also got paid for blocks 244436 and 244437, consecutive blocks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, thanks guys

Another question though:
244437100%Majority: XtuhSDKDohH3hmMTRLSB9DcUx2xVuNcLhZ
244436100%Majority: XxehJyqrv4XK1NgDdb38K8WrAxXUZX6RSP
shows as these address on the main page of DASH Ninja, but when you go to the blocks, the address noted above is getting paid ??

This address also got paid for blocks 244436 and 244437, consecutive blocks?
That simply means that all Ninja masternodes agreed on payees but miner payed to another address - that is what "enforcement off" means in terms of payment - miners can pay whomever they like... XxDotRpSDzgyAkx3jHkLZD8YYZRwbcjmmA is a known one for being dishonest in such periods of time...

Dishonest is not the word for it. This address has been paid 15 out of the last 50 blocks. Why isn't enforcement on?

Thanks for the explanation. I was really getting worried about my investment here.

Dishonest is not the word for it. This address has been paid 15 out of the last 50 blocks. Why isn't enforcement on?

Thanks for the explanation. I was really getting worried about my investment here.
Because the network is fragmented while two different protocols are in effect. Until the network reaches around 80%, enforcement is off. jmmA always doesn't pay masternode owners when enforcement is off.

Just to understand, it means that at every protocol change (till we reach 80% of nodes being updated) a single miner can literally steal money from an honest MN providing service?

Are the MN that are NOT up-to-date getting any payment?

Back