• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

News about Dash cryptocurrency

Can you disable google advertising?

I can, it almost does not bring any income. But by disabling it, I'll lower my channel's rating. Monitoring partly affects: popularity, ranking and search queries. I'm sure of this, because passed all the courses of Youtube. Therefore, to disable it will be reckless.

I can, it almost does not bring any income. But by disabling it, I'll lower my channel's rating. Monitoring partly affects: popularity, ranking and search queries. I'm sure of this, because passed all the courses of Youtube. Therefore, to disable it will be reckless.

That's a shame. Other dash channels don't include advertising. It opens up the possibility of other crypto ads appearing during play. If you had asked for more dash, I would of voted yes.

That's a shame. Other dash channels don't include advertising. It opens up the possibility of other crypto ads appearing during play. If you had asked for more dash, I would of voted yes.
I understood your position. Let's try to turn it off. There will be an opportunity to evaluate the work of Youtube search engines without manitization.

I sent a request to disable monetization. They promise to turn it off until December 5th. For me the opinion of each member of the Dash community is important.
upload_2017-11-5_15-57-22.png

Dash has been added to Huobi exchange. Updating of the wallet the 12.2.1.version. Release #87

Please, turn on the English subtitles in the video settings.

You can have the blockchain, wallet and configuration outside of .dashcore, this way you don't need to worry too much about overwriting it on an upgrade. You can create a desktop launcher and pass parameters for where the blockchain, wallet and configuration are held:

/path/to//dash-qt --datadir=/path/to/blockchain/ --wallet=wallet.dat --conf=dash.conf

Dash funding - How to submit an application for a budget proposal. The fourth step.

Please, turn on the English subtitles in the video settings.

The Dash Crypto currency has reached a record level of $ 815. Release #90

Please, turn on the English subtitles in the video settings. We added Italian subtitles.

Back