• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Newbie questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxineAustin

Hi everyone! My name is Nick and I'm pretty new to Dash and this forum. I’m about to take an outsourced job from foreign company so I need to choose a suitable payment method. I’d highly appreciate it if you are willing to answer my noob questions. First I wanna know how Dash site works and second, how can I get payments from the company?

You can agree with them to pay you in Dash and provide them with your address so they can send it to you, there are numerous sites that track the price, so it should be easy to agree on the price, because it costs nothing to send it across countries this will be a good way to avoid having to convert Euros to dollars or whatever and it much faster too.

Don't worry about any Dash site or whatever, Dash is decentralised like Bitcoin and will always work no matter what. Dash can survive a nuclear bomb, even if 80% of the world is destroyed, Dash will still work and you won't lose your coins.

Hi everyone! My name is Nick and I'm pretty new to Dash and this forum. I’m about to take an outsourced job from foreign company so I need to choose a suitable payment method. I’d highly appreciate it if you are willing to answer my noob questions. First I wanna know how Dash site works and second, how can I get payments from the company?

My mother is 60 and had no problems sending and receiving Dash and she actually liked it. That's just a way of saying that the App is intuitive and very well designed. Start by downloading the App: for Android .. for Iphone and setting it up. Then you will have an address for receiving and sending Dash. The company can do the same. They can buy Dash in any exchange. I like Binance.com.

It comes into it's own as well as other cryptos too to be fair when it comes to overseas payments and not having to bother with getting ripped off with exchange rates.

Hi! So I’m new to Dash but I have a really similar setup with work only using Bitcoin. At first, I was kinda skeptical and would have preferred to get paid through direct deposit but after I got used to it I liked the whole cryptocurrency idea. I even made $100 extra dollars once because the price went up after my money was sent!

You can do that easily by downloading Dash app on your mobile. It is well designed and easy to use. I am wishing you luck with your new job.

You can be paid in every crypto you want and it`s very good way even.

My mother is 60 and had no problems sending and receiving Dash and she actually liked it. That's just a way of saying that the App is intuitive and very well designed. Start by downloading the App. Then you will have an address for receiving and sending Dash. The company can do the same. They can buy Dash in any exchange.

Thanks
does it mean that in order to pay me the company must first buy cryptocurrency?
Is there some simple way to pay directly from card to wallet?

You can agree with them to pay you in Dash and provide them with your address so they can send it to you, there are numerous sites that track the price, so it should be easy to agree on the price, because it costs nothing to send it across countries this will be a good way to avoid having to convert Euros to dollars or whatever and it much faster too.

Don't worry about any Dash site or whatever, Dash is decentralised like Bitcoin and will always work no matter what. Dash can survive a nuclear bomb, even if 80% of the world is destroyed, Dash will still work and you won't lose your coins.

and I don't have to pay gas for the operation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back