• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New to Drk/Dash AND EXCITED

kingcolex

So I am a long time Bitcoiner and not a big fan of alts but I was really thinking about crypto's and how just like precious metals or stocks I need to diversify (this is pretty much not done in crypto it's faith in one and one only) but as I started to pick litecoin it dawned on my that DRKcoin would always be wanted for the extra features it carries and then it became DASH with it's instant TX and messenger this was exactly what a coin needed INSTANT TX and anonymity with a good name. So instead of buying coins like any smart normal person would do I grabbed my side gpu rig (Modest 2 r9 270x rig ) that was going to be a mining rig before gpus went kapoot for scrypt and turned it on for X11 and now I have ordered a 6 slot PCI mobo a gpu rig and a hell of power supply with some cards on the way. I am putting faith in Dash and putting cards to the network! Lets make it happen guys!

I am glad to see that happen. Of course you are not the only one, I notice some discussion in the Litecoin forum talking about adding features (similar to InstantX) to Litecoin.
People really have to rethink what instant transaction means to a cryptocurrency.

Back