• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New to cryto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leron

Hello all,

I am very new to cryto and honestly don't know much.

Can someone please point me in the right direction to learn and what's best for an initial 1k investment

Sent you a PM. You could lear a lot about DASH in this forum, but other cryptos (there are more than 1000) also have plenty of info, on the internet.
Depends which cryptocurrency you're interested at. There is not better time than now to buy crypto, because bitcoin is in bullish trend, meaning - price is increasing, and it takes DASH with it. And almost all other cryptos as well.
To invest - you either buy crypto from an ATM (a crypto ATM), or use an exchange. I'd avoid coinbase, binance and any other that requires too much personal info, and might block your account. You could also try a decentralized p2p exchange like localbitcoins or paxful. Which country are you from?

Thank you. Wow 100 is a lot to chose from. Where is the best place you would recommend to research the info? I was told Eterium is a good bet, but not sure if that tip is good as it came from someone who dabbles in crypto and is a sceptic. I'm from the UK.

ETH is more than 1,125$ currently. It is not a bad investment, but it's movements are almost identical to BTC if you follow the chart so it doesn't make much difference. I'd buy DASH. It's 125 bucks and it might go much higher as it's ecosystem is so much different, and leaves lots of space for development, which is a catalyst for price booms.

ETH is more than 1,125$ currently. It is not a bad investment, but it's movements are almost identical to BTC if you follow the chart so it doesn't make much difference. I'd buy DASH. It's 125 bucks and it might go much higher as it's ecosystem is so much different, and leaves lots of space for development, which is a catalyst for price booms.

Be careful with investment advice, this is a new user, we don't know what their angle is, why come on a Dash forum to ask
for investment advice when there are lietrally thousands of easier places to ask? DYOR

Last edited:
Thanks man. I appreciate your advice. And to the moderator, I can understand your suspicions but I didn't know where to look / start so I joined a bunch of crytpo forums to find out from people who are actually in the know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back