• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New subreddit?

Funxy

(cc'd Evan and Tungfa @reddit)
Guess we need a new subreddit folks? I know dash (Houston Dash) already exists - and guessing we want to stay away from the legacy r/dashcoin

I see reddit user wormsterror has a r/digitalcash created which looks legit? Has there been a decision made on this? If so can reddit mods make a sticky on existing r/DRKcoin? Let me know and I'll spread the word

(cc'd Evan and Tungfa @reddit)
Guess we need a new subreddit folks? I know dash (Houston Dash) already exists - and guessing we want to stay away from the legacy r/dashcoin

I see reddit user wormsterror has a r/digitalcash created which looks legit? Has there been a decision made on this? If so can reddit mods make a sticky on existing r/DRKcoin? Let me know and I'll spread the word

New Subreddit is in place
but as with everything
we have to wait for a logo design !
Without that there is no point moving pages and such
in the moment the idea is the 25th

tx for looking out

Brilliant stuff. As ever community have everything covered. Now can you tell me what I'm having for lunch? :wink:

let me check the crystal ball
i think you will have .... hm .....
Super Funxy Chicken
maybe with rice ?!
:grin:

Afraid the contents of my lunch order were made with total anonymity/privacy. All i can tell you is that it included a DASH of something special !
I'll get my coat

lol
nice
good to have you on board funxy

Back