• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New Simplified Proposal Submission Process - Steps reduced to 1 single payment, 20% auto-subsidy

Hi, everybody.

Just passing by to tell you all that, so far, my user experience in Dash Treasury has been really nice.

It is a good looking site, and the pre-proposal and, afterwards, proposal submitting was so easy that at first I thought I must have overlooked some part of the process. But I had not. It was THAT easy.

Also, the funding they (and other spontaneus contributors... THANK YOU ALL) gave me was crucial for me to be able to submit my proposal on time.

After @abob54 suggestion, @rango tried to help me claim proposal ownership on Dash Central using my proposal payout adress (they made a feature improvement to enable this ), but it has not been posible because I have it on Jaxx, and it does not support signing verification message.

Well, that has been my experience so far, I hope me sharing it hepls :)

Hi, everybody.

Just passing by to tell you all that, so far, my user experience in Dash Treasury has been really nice.

It is a good looking site, and the pre-proposal and, afterwards, proposal submitting was so easy that at first I thought I must have overlooked some part of the process. But I had not. It was THAT easy.

Also, the funding they (and other spontaneus contributors... THANK YOU ALL) gave me was crucial for me to be able to submit my proposal on time.

After @abob54 suggestion, @rango tried to help me claim proposal ownership on Dash Central using my proposal payout adress (they made a feature improvement to enable this ), but it has not been posible because I have it on Jaxx, and it does not support signing verification message.

Well, that has been my experience so far, I hope me sharing it hepls :)

Thanks for posting this generous review, @algodon.franelas We're glad that the process was so easy for you.

We're happy to see your proposal passing with such flying colors! Excited to see your execution on this plan.

Back