• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhalla

Hi guys, what do you think about Dash price in the nearest future. Any forecasts? Previously, at the end of the year btc and altcoins as well had a great run. maybe, anyone also thinking about buying tokens now, cause it's high time for doing that. What do you think of it?

I've heard Satoshi Nakamoto is going to announce his real company name (it's not a single person). it's likely to have significant effects on the market.

Oh! Thanks, I'll be waiting.
herp derp pump, herp derp moon, herp derp market, herp derp price, herp derp invest, herp derp charts, herp derp inverted hammer, herp derp technicals that arn't technicals, herp derp Ouija Board, herp derp completely missing metrics that actually matter, herp derp muh tulips, herp derp catch the falling knife with your face, herp derp problems from 9 years ago still not solved but throw money at it anyway, herp derp sh!tforks printing money worse than the federal reserve, herp derp sh!tcoin factory ER69/420 pyramid scheming, herp derp ICO, herp derp hashwars are an extinct concept of broken legacy coins but we still do it because herp derp...

Last edited:
Hi guys, what do you think about Dash price in the nearest future. Any forecasts? Previously, at the end of the year btc and altcoins as well had a great run. maybe, anyone also thinking about buying tokens now, cause it's high time for doing that. What do you think of it?

Maybe a sign of a bull run coming?
I don't believe in a huge raise. It's better to focus on crypto speculation intraday, such as Forex trading. It's uncommon for crypto traders, but Forex market allows 1:3 leverage and it's possible to 'go short' there (earn money on price falling).

Hey @tungfa, I know we're trying to stay positive, but on the outside chance the forum would like to give an award for "dumbest thread", I would like to nominate this one.

fingers cross i really want it to go up though i am quite skeptical about the possibility. i usualy check the index in coinomi wallet at apknite, and it didnt go very well recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back