• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New regular Dash event from the Dash Embassy ASIA

This is a good idea @dashbkk
Team Dash Kenya & East Africa will stream the event to learn more about Dash. I am the coordinator of Dash Kenya and we are having a good time pushing for Dash adoption in Kenya.

This is a good idea @dashbkk
Team Dash Kenya & East Africa will stream the event to learn more about Dash. I am the coordinator of Dash Kenya and we are having a good time pushing for Dash adoption in Kenya.

That would be great! doing an Africa - Asia collaboration.
Really looking forward to this. thanks so much for your message

Please follow the event link to stay updated.
We will post the stream link on the event page.

Streamtime will 4th September 8pm ICT

@Sam Martin or do you ask why in general the bithumb prices are higher? I mean bithumb prices are often higher than other exchanges. Thats why some market cap sites do not include bithumb for example. One reason are the strict money transfer laws in korea. Especially to get money out. That's why the price difference there is not really usable for Arbitrage ...

@Sam Martin or do you ask why in general the bithumb prices are higher? I mean bithumb prices are often higher than other exchanges. Thats why some market cap sites do not include bithumb for example. One reason are the strict money transfer laws in korea. Especially to get money out. That's why the price difference there is not really usable for Arbitrage ...
I can confirm that. Just visited Korea. The higher price was often called „The Kim-Chi Premium“. But it seems that many traders utilized this arbitrage opportunity, so that it is rather rare nowadays.

I can confirm that. Just visited Korea. The higher price was often called „The Kim-Chi Premium“. But it seems that many traders utilized this arbitrage opportunity, so that it is rather rare nowadays.

Yes I know a friend who used that arbitrage opportunity ... but can not do it anymore

Back