• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made the thread sticky so it doesn't sink.

To all the new members:
  • You are all welcome. Most members are really nice, but there can always be someone who isn't. Don't worry about them.
  • Sometimes written communications may lead to miss interpretations. When in doubt, chose the most favourable interpretation.
  • Crypto in general, and Darkcoin in particular, are complex. Don't worry if you don't understand. Read. Ask. Repeat.
Enjoy, this should be fun!!!
Hi

Hello DASH friends! The time has come for me not only to be a part of the network but a part of the community too. My name is Alexander and I live in the Netherlands. Because I love the idea behind Darkcoin I decided to help securing the network since the early days in 2014 to date.
After the Masternode release I used my Darkcoins to start some. I'm so fascinated about DASH that I didn't spend any and I believe in a successful future.

I want to thank the community and especially Evan for all the great work. Keep it up!

More Newbie stuff...

I am Really Smoked !!!
Ticked off, upset, frustrated... lol

THREE to FIVE DAYS for a transfer from a fiat account, to another fiat account !
Digits flow to and from these people at the same rate (or faster) than our young son who plays FPS games online.
What is Wrong with these people ?

There is most obviously a place for competent P2P interaction such as DASH.

YMMV
rc

Hello Newbies
please let us know if you are missing anything on the "Toolbar"
tx
nNEe58r.png

Hello Newbies
please let us know if you are missing anything on the "Toolbar"
Well, kinda... :)

I get the drop-down menu when I roll my cursor over it... if I click on that position, before rolling down, I get a white screen. That's not so good.
(It's hard to build a fool-proof system because fools are so creative ! )

Also, when I selected the Wallet section, and it opened just fine, as the rest, the first thing I saw was the old Jolly Roger and Scam Warnings.
This, IMO, is not so good. Very important info, yet should not be the very first thing someone sees when inquiring about a wallet.

Best
rc

Well, kinda... :)

I get the drop-down menu when I roll my cursor over it... if I click on that position, before rolling down, I get a white screen. That's not so good.
(It's hard to build a fool-proof system because fools are so creative ! )

Also, when I selected the Wallet section, and it opened just fine, as the rest, the first thing I saw was the old Jolly Roger and Scam Warnings.
This, IMO, is not so good. Very important info, yet should not be the very first thing someone sees when inquiring about a wallet.

Best
rc

fixed that
and moved the skull further down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back