• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give you btc loans in exchange for a guarantee (Dash), When the btc me back I return you the warranty. I return the warranty completely, I take care of all fee

Sorry for my english...

The main service offered by Crypto PawnShop are BTC loans. If you need BTC for your operations, and you have other cryptocurrencies that you don´t want to sell, you just have to complete the form on the homepage. Tell us how many BTC you need, your email, choose the cryptocurrencie that you will provide for guarantee, and how soon you want to repay the loan. Before sending the form you will see how many coins you need to let us bail.

Once you submit the form we will contact you by e-mail, we will inform you the direction of the Wallet for you deposit bail and once placed you will get a transfer of your BTC loan. When the loan period ends, you return we the loan with interests and immediately we will refund your coins for bail.

Please see our faq to resolve your concerns

Best regards

Hello, to all new DASHers!

We're glad you joined the Dash community.

Just the fact that you're here reading this represents the interest that is out there for a serious alternative to Bitcoin and other digital currencies. On behalf of all DASHers, I welcome you to the community, and look forward to your contributions to the development of this innovative coin.

Please take the time to browse around the forum, and use this thread to introduce yourself, and ask any questions you may have about DASH! If you have any special skills (particularly QT or C++), let us know! If you would like to tag a particular member for a response, you need to put an "@" in front of their name (Example : @tonythetiger) When you do this, you will see their name in blue when you post.

We look forward to hearing from you, and welcome any comments, concerns, and suggestions you may have. Remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked.....

Once again, welcome to the community!

:grin:
Hi,
Newbe here. I have a general question. Which is better if any?
a) directly mine an altcoin, or
b) sell your GPU hash power and get paid in Bitcoin.
Thanks,
Skip

Hello new to DashTalk but not that new to mining dash. JUST set up a p2pool node and hope to be a masternode soon. Right now I'm mining with a single Sapphire 7950 @ 3.33MH/s and two E5345's on my server. Selling off my scrypt equipment to make x11 rigs.

73.192.25.250:7903/static/ is the node I just created if anyone wishes to join. Once I get a few people I'll drop to 0.5% Fee. Located in Jacksonville, FL.

Hello new to DashTalk but not that new to mining dash. JUST set up a p2pool node and hope to be a masternode soon. Right now I'm mining with a single Sapphire 7950 @ 3.33MH/s and two E5345's on my server. Selling off my scrypt equipment to make x11 rigs.

73.192.25.250:7903/static/ is the node I just created if anyone wishes to join. Once I get a few people I'll drop to 0.5% Fee. Located in Jacksonville, FL.
Giddy up! Welcome to the Dash crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back