• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody. Long time lurker, finally decided to sign up.
Does Dash has a white paper? I would like to read it and learn how the masternode network works.
Please feel free to try all things on Testnet , let us know if you need help.

Hey guys :)

Another long time lurker here, part time coder, figured it was about time I contributed to this amazing community a bit.
Been throwing out some tweets, and just started a Dash section over on the public Crypto Community Slack; over 300 members and currently adding another 10+ each day.
Great to see Evan and Fernando in there, seems I can't post the link until I've made a few more posts. :p

Still working towards the first Masternode, that Raspberry Pi guide looks perfect; one day! :D
The recent DGBB proposal sounds extremely promising as well, can't wait to see how it plays out.

Cheers!

Hey guys :)

Another long time lurker here, part time coder, figured it was about time I contributed to this amazing community a bit.
Been throwing out some tweets, and just started a Dash section over on the public Crypto Community Slack; over 300 members and currently adding another 10+ each day.
Great to see Evan and Fernando in there, seems I can't post the link until I've made a few more posts. :p

Still working towards the first Masternode, that Raspberry Pi guide looks perfect; one day! :D
The recent DGBB proposal sounds extremely promising as well, can't wait to see how it plays out.

Cheers!
Loving the avatar, Cosmo Kramer was my favorite character in Seinfeld.

Welcome to Dash, feel free to contribute in any way you can, and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Tao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back