• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, yes about rebranding i think its good but i heard that dashcoin is bought will it merge or will only the name change, and we only need to have a update wallet to dash?
Dashcoin was bought by Evan Duffield to assist in his effort to acquire the trademark needed to proceed with the DASH re-brand. All development on this coin has ceased, we will not continue with that. The only thing you will have to do is download the new DASH wallet when it's released, nothing else changes from our end, only the name.

I have owned DarkCoin for a while, but I don't think I have ever written anything in this forum, only lurked from a distance. I was certainly pleasantly surprised to see DarkCoin explode today. Hope it's not a pump and dump and glad to see Dark move passed BitShares.

There are new users quite often recently, a very good sight ;) Welcome all.

Hello I'm Rob Buerra and have been lurking for a while but decided to sign up finally. I have some projects and services that I've involved Darkcoin, now DASH, in. I have been mining very modestly too and I think the namechange was a smart move for what the intensions are with DASH.

Will come back from time to time to see what's going on here.

Hello I'm Rob Buerra and have been lurking for a while but decided to sign up finally. I have some projects and services that I've involved Darkcoin, now DASH, in. I have been mining very modestly too and I think the namechange was a smart move for what the intensions are with DASH.

Warm welcome at your direction Rob.

Hello Everyone!

I have great news for the community but I can't post any links (yet).

but once I can, I will make the announcement. :grin:

Happy to be aboard and I have huge plans to help make the community grow! :wink:
Wow, you've piqued my interest, can't wait to hear your plans!

Good to see you Rob, welcome to DASH.

Sup everyone - DASH Newb here. Just getting tuned in to what used to be DRK...and the characteristics that make it different from BitCoin. That said, I JUST got into Crypto Currency this year, and I'm all about it. Happy to be here and hope to learn a ton from you guys. I'm a sponge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back