• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that Dash is leaps and bounds ahead in terms of its real-world application. How about yourself?
I'm just starting here, what are the real life applications? I know there are some other coins that are entwined with the Internet of Things but I do not know much about Dash yet

Hi guys,
I'm yolo, I'm new here and love to become a part of DASH community!
I'm a day-trader and hope to become a DASH enthusiast :)

Hello dashers,

I'm Alex (Alexandre Perlingeiro), from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I'm married, have one daughter and work with life coaching (career and relationship).

I'm glad to join the Dash Nation! :)

As a good beginner, I want to learn more about Dash and how to uplift the world using dash. Will start by the white paper.

Some more tips?

As we all know, matter cannot be created nor destroyed, so when you exercise and diet fat is not simply "disappearing" off your body. What occurs is a form change, just like water and steam. The glucose and sugar t Exogenous Keto hat is harnessed from carbohydrates are the first fuel sources. Once the glucose runs out, fat takes over. Your body is a constant interconnected conveyor belt that removes essential nutrients from the fat and delivers them to specific body parts. Hormones that regulate our blood sugar levels activate an enzyme in fat tissue called lipase. Lipase ignites fat cells to release triglycerides, which is what makes fat cells fat. When they receive a signal from lipase to exit the fat cells, the triglycerides break-up into glycerol and fatty acids and then enter the bloodstream for use in your body. The process of breaking down triglycerides into reusable energy is called lipolysis which is shuffled and reshuffled to produce heat, water, carbon dioxide, and ATP. Since the fat tissue has lost some of its components, the cells shrink.

well I would like to describe my self as a reader and want to share some useful stuff like shopping coupon to with the help of you can make your buying inexpensive

By exercising on a regular basis you are giving your body the energy boost it needs to ramp up your metabolism rate to start efficiently and effectively losing weight on a daily basis. I don't about you but that sounds pretty darn good to me.

So go forth and start losing all that unwanted weight that years of undisciplined living have left behind. Take control of your life starting today. Soon you'll be glad you did. When that day comes there will be no looking back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back