• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overpopulation

Overpopulation is a real problem. It could kill the Earth. Very soon, there will be too many people and not enough land.

There won’t be enough farms to grow food for everyone. We’ll eat all of the fish in the sea. And our pollution will cause more global warming. I think we are in a very serious situation.

I don’t know what the answer is. Our leaders don’t seem too worried. They never see the bigger picture. The world’s population is exploding, and explosions cause great damage.

More and more people are living longer and longer. We have better medicines. Our scientists have found cures to many diseases. There are many reasons. What we really need to do is think about how overpopulation is damaging the Earth.

From childhood, each person has a dream to pursue. To me, I want to be a teacher when I grow up. First, teacher has wide knowledge about many subjects so that she can make her best effort to teach student. As knowledge is power leading to success, no one can succeed without it. Second, being a teacher, one can learn from themselves, society and social relationship. A good teacher is the one who know how to balance virtues between teacher and student. Third, knowledge is limitless, being a teacher brings us higher job opportunities than other careers. Especially, human are leading a rapidly developing lifestyle, there is a large need of teachers for young generation. However, the benefits also come with drawback. Although it’s a good job, the teacher has to suffer from several stresses such as: score, teaching method, students and theirs parents. Therefore, patience, diligence and good qualification are thought to be 3 main key factors to become a good teacher. In near future, I hope to be an English teacher so that I can bring a popular foreign language to students at isolated areas. Since everyone are born fair, all the students have a right to go to school and learn from theirs friends, teachers. Despite the challenge of the job, I always choose to pursue my dream.

[QUOTE = "katiewilson, bài đăng: 208117, thành viên: 32709"] Xin chào mọi người.

Katie ở đây. một người thích công nghệ :)[/ QUOTE]
Hello! Nice to meet you

Hi guys, my name is Dave and i new here. I am a professor at St. Xaviers School. I love to learn new things. Hope you all enjoy my stay here.

Honeyberry International : Food & Beverage Ingredient Supplier
Location : D-9-11, 9th Floor, Block D, Kelana Square, 17, Jalan SS7/26, Kelana Jaya, 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 03 7887 6168

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back