• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi This is Andrea Scott, working in Span Global Services as a marketing manager for over 7 years now. Our work force consists of dedicated teams who strive to give our best.

Hi all.
I would like to introduce myself.
I have been following Dash for several years, along with many other Cryptos. Dash is SOLID!
I love the concept of crypto and have faith in a premonition that I had back in 2010, (when I first read about Bitcoin), that it could change everything!
I hope it comes true, the World is to corrupt at the moment..
As we are in a forum, please allow me to ask, what you may see as the major positive changes ahead due to Crypto?

I don't realize whether it's conceivable to abandon it here or not, however regardless, reacting to the demand of Miso Horney, this is the administration with which you can get devotees. I utilized it a smidgen, so I can say that the administration isn't terrible. (there is a preliminary chance to get ten supporters for nothing). This is cool since it is a great deal to check the exactness of execution and quality. You can likewise get likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back