• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies - I seem to have slipped up and started an intro thread on the off topic board.
I'm Jet Cash from the Bitcoin community, and I've become interested in Dash as a currency for use in South American and African countries with oppressive regimes controlling the population and the banking. I've synchronised a node, and I'm now looking at ways to fund my wallet. I'll be adding Dash as a payment option to my domain name sales sites. That will be a start.

Apologies - I seem to have slipped up and started an intro thread on the off topic board.
I'm Jet Cash from the Bitcoin community, and I've become interested in Dash as a currency for use in South American and African countries with oppressive regimes controlling the population and the banking. I've synchronised a node, and I'm now looking at ways to fund my wallet. I'll be adding Dash as a payment option to my domain name sales sites. That will be a start.
Great! Happy you are here. Good luck with acquiring Dash.

Greetings.
Amazing project which I'm now proud to be part of. Pulled trigger on dash over last few days and set up wallet just a few mins ago.

Hi! I'm Janny, new here and trying to figure out how this site works. I'm so happy to be here! So a few words about myself:
- I'm 28
- I'm a beauty artist and do love organic cosmetics like Emu Oil
- I'm married
- I wanna try myself out in the IT world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back