• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am a new member on this forum and this is my intro post, I am looking forward to learn from this forum and contribute so that we all can learn and grow together.

Hello everyone, this is the New Account of the Allied Dash Communities of Venezuela.

Our idea is to unify our achievements, to show them to the community

Hello,
I am Jeff from Canda. I run a small recreation business. I found this forum while surfing on the internet. I hope to learn a lot by participating in the discussion here. Thank you, everyone, for creating and maintaining such a wonderful platform.

Hi from San Jose, United States. I am Joseph Watts a freelance writer, poet and speaker. I am fascinated by people, and passionate about leadership. I love sports and enjoy seeing things from a different and sometimes quirky angle. Currently I am linked with academic writing, an online essay writing firm to help students with their academic writing. In my spare time, I like to read novels and write about online business degree.

@TaoOfSatoshi thank for the welcome. how i can make comments in dash central?, they asking me for a mno number o something like that, i dont know any mno. How i contact that person, i know your are one mno but, how i can do to make comment in dash central. if i am new user of the platform thanks

Hi from San Jose, United States. I am Joseph Watts a freelance writer, poet and speaker. I am fascinated by people, and passionate about leadership. I love sports and enjoy seeing things from a different and sometimes quirky angle. Currently I am linked with academic writing, an online essay writing firm to help students with their academic writing. In my spare time, I like to read novels and write about online business degree.

dada.jpg
Hey, this is really cool. You are a writer as well? Have you considered writing articles for crypto space?

Last edited:
Hi friends, hope you all are fine. My name is Josefina, and I am new to this forum. I would like to discuss various aspects regarding cryptocurrency with like-minded people.

@TaoOfSatoshi thank for the welcome. how i can make comments in dash central?, they asking me for a mno number o something like that, i dont know any mno. How i contact that person, i know your are one mno but, how i can do to make comment in dash central. if i am new user of the platform thanks
Yes, you must either have a masternode, or be a proposal owner to comment on Dash Central. This is a measure to prevent the spam that was building prior to the restrictions there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back