• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of level in the discussions and debates, and a lot of clarity in the work that everyone does. Maybe healthy and collaborative competition is part of the key for get here!
In my humble experience as a formulator of feasible projects and adoption of payment systems, I hope to provide some valuable contribution.

I am still learning a lot of this community and I hope to continue learning, thank you for welcoming new members!

Happy day to everyone
;)o_O

A lot of level in the discussions and debates, and a lot of clarity in the work that everyone does. Maybe healthy and collaborative competition is part of the key for get here!
In my humble experience as a formulator of feasible projects and adoption of payment systems, I hope to provide some valuable contribution.

I am still learning a lot of this community and I hope to continue learning, thank you for welcoming new members!

Happy day to everyone
;)o_O
That’s how we grow, by welcoming new members! Enjoy your time in Dash Nation.

Hello everyone, my name is Ricardo Rojas Sierban, Brazilian, 45 years old, divorced, I'm a copywriter and I also work with digital marketing. I work in my house, I have available time, I own a Channel on YouTube and Blog, the 2 with some relevance in the world of cryptomoedas.

At the moment I do not have a main focus in the world of the criptomoedas and I have much interest in having to Dash like main subject of my content.

Another point is to research on relevant football companies / teams that are interested in being sponsored / showing Dash as the primary sponsor. For starters the interest is enough to cover my expenses and work with creating content. Something around R $ 5,000.00 per month received in Dash to cover personal expenses and travel for visits, or the equivalent received in a single amount that is possible to keep expenses for at least 6 months. I accept suggestion and / or other proposals from you.

Ricardo Sierban

Hello everyone. I am new here. I am an employee of Newtech armor, a great manufacturer of body armor, we produce HAP, Bulletproof Vest, Shield and Helmet. We used to tender for many armies from different countries like Pakistan, and have established long-term partnership with many counties. I think we can exchange ideas here, and discuss the technologies and science about bulletproof equipment, I am looking forward to receive your advices and suggestions, so we can make further improvement on our protective products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back