• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys...

I'm Richard Mendoza the first Crypto Goldsmith and one of the first entrepreneurs to use Dash as a payment method in Venezuela and the World.

Big hug.

I've made the thread sticky so it doesn't sink.

To all the new members:
  • You are all welcome. Most members are really nice, but there can always be someone who isn't. Don't worry about them.
  • Sometimes written communications may lead to miss interpretations. When in doubt, chose the most favourable interpretation.
  • Crypto in general, and Darkcoin in particular, are complex. Don't worry if you don't understand. Read. Ask. Repeat.
Enjoy, this should be fun!!!
Agree

Hello! I'm a newbie here, I just join your community and i like to share and gain some valuable knowledge from you all. So I like to introduce myself, I am Bill Ceasar.

Hello DASH Community, I am here in representation of our DASH Trujillo community, from now on, I will make some post and updates of our projects to keep you informed. Projects in favor of the DASH ecosystem and contributing to Venezuela becoming the first DASH Nation! Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back