• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello world Dash" : )

My name is Ricardo Machado, Brazilian, married and father of 2 beautiful children (David and Lorena).
I am entering the Dash community today, and I hope I can make the most of everything you can offer, as well as give away ideas and experiences.
My main goal is to present new ideas that bring DASH into people's daily lives, adding - more value - to everything that is being done.

I want to ask each of you, to ask me about everything I present, together we can achieve goals and dreams.

It will be a challenge and a huge satisfaction to be part of the World Dash community.

I thank everyone,

Best regards.

Last edited:
I (Mauricio Minello) would like to receive and fund a Dash channel hosting network on YouTube Brazil, which includes the publication of several videos, photos and informative texts about Dash for Brazil.

HI Everyone
I am Brett Johns a web developer at dippli, It's a Crypto News Company and while working it created a strong interest in the crypto currency so I am here to just getting started with the crypto.

Hello everyone, my name is Jefferson Rondolfo Cripto enthusiast since 2011, always worked in the area of technology. I moved to the United States to experience the sabbatical, and I founded JR Envios and KriptoBR.

Hello dashers !! You have been Jechson's partner since 2015 the world of crypto with measurement and control software in the next few years and now with software development for automated trading!

Brazilian, passionate about photos and volunteer work, with some live marketing jobs for the bees in the country! my networks ig: @jechson Fb: Jechsonvieira

With the community I hope to help and develop my projects more, Dash is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back