• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

My name is Antonio Russoniello, I'm a professor in the computer school of the Faculty of Sciences at the UCV Caracas-Venezuela. I am a researcher in the area of cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Currently I'm tutoring of several research topics on blockchain, among these projects we have a payment method with RFID technology for micro-payments in Dash. I am also part of the board of directors of the Centro de Cultura Digital (Venezuela), which has as one of its goals, disseminate knowledge about technologies that are changing social structures and shaping the new digital era.

I am happy to share my enthusiasm with the Dash Nation for this fascinating area of technology.

Regards!

Hello Dash community!

I am a writer and my husband is a computer developer. We live in India and hope to bring Dash here. I have written a few articles about Dash; one was even featured on Dash news called "Dash- Removing Global Barriers."

We are working on a pre-proposal with several strategies to introduce Dash to India. Look for it soon on the pre-proposal forum and on discord.

Namaste!

Casey

Last edited:
Hello Dash community!

I am a writer and my husband is a computer developer. We live in India and hope to bring Dash here. I have written a few articles about Dash; one was even featured on Dash news called "Dash- Removing Global Barriers."

We are working on a pre-proposal with several strategies to introduce Dash to India. Look for it soon on the pre-proposal forum and on discord.

Namaste!

Casey

Best of luck for your proposal Casey!

Hi, y name is Victor... I´m a new user of dash forum because this crypto currency it´s really, interesting especially the structure of the DGBB

Thankful to be among you all. Became a fan of Dash via listening to the Crypto Show and am fond of Dash's ease of use and speed.
I have a small firearms instruction business in Maryland and accept cryptos as payment, including Dash of course. I set up an anypay.global account and cannot wait to make use of it.
(If anyone is in the Baltimore area and needs their HQL or wants a Utah carry permit, let me know!)

Hoping to learn more about crypto and Dash here and offer what I can.

Thanks!

Hello all! My name is Nick Tucker and I'm new to the Dash forums. I'm a passionate advocate of blockchain technology and a huge fan of Dash.

It's so exciting to see this community sharing ideas and changing the world together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back