• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I'm Showny Azar from Caracas, Venezuela. I'm a Sociologist from Universidad Central de Venezuela and a new enthusiast in the crypto-world. I'm looking forward to learning more about DASH and about the projects or proposals you all may have. My best wishes and success for all of you.

Regards, Showny.

I'm new here and hoping to get people to work with collectively to make dash grow faster. Dash guy is the name .

Hello My name is freddy and I went into crypto since 2013

Recently my friend introduce me to dash and I am fascinate by the dash technology such as masternode, privacy, 1 seconds confirmation, budgeting system and many others

I am glad to join dash and hopefully can build some project with dash

Hello everyone! I'm Showny Azar from Caracas, Venezuela. I'm a Sociologist from Universidad Central de Venezuela and a new enthusiast in the crypto-world. I'm looking forward to learning more about DASH and about the projects or proposals you all may have. My best wishes and success for all of you.

Regards, Showny.
Hello Showny, Welcome from Puerto la cruz, VE

I'm new here and hoping to get people to work with collectively to make dash grow faster. Dash guy is the name .

Hi guys! My name is Cryptochindian from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

I run a factory manufacturing consumer goods and my side hustle is working in the blockchain space; helping companies that want to launch their own ICO.

I have been in the cryptocurrency space since 2013 and was recently introduced to Dash; a private cryptocurrency with quick transactions. Love the technology and the fact that Dash kills two birds with one stone!

Looking forward to interacting with all of you and building this community together! Will be more than happy to host meetups in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Hit me up if anyone is interested!

Hello fellow dashers!

This pup, hailing from sunny southeast asia has been (sniff) intrigued by the community that Dash is building! He might still be young but believes blockchain is going to be the future. And Dash is one of his top fetches.

Looking to interact and build the community here :)

Hi guys! My name is Cryptochindian from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

I run a factory manufacturing consumer goods and my side hustle is working in the blockchain space; helping companies that want to launch their own ICO.

I have been in the cryptocurrency space since 2013 and was recently introduced to Dash; a private cryptocurrency with quick transactions. Love the technology and the fact that Dash kills two birds with one stone!

Looking forward to interacting with all of you and building this community together! Will be more than happy to host meetups in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Hit me up if anyone is interested!
Hello fellow dashers!

This pup, hailing from sunny southeast asia has been (sniff) intrigued by the community that Dash is building! He might still be young but believes blockchain is going to be the future. And Dash is one of his top fetches.

Looking to interact and build the community here :)

Haha creative intro! nice one!

Hello Dash' community

I am Isaías Pérez, a geophysical engineer from Caracas Venezuela, with over 3 years of programming experience, I'm the Seismicsoft's founder and CEO, my company project is focused in the disruptive technology development and implementation of geological and geophysical softwares.

My potential skills are based on geology, geographic information system (GIS), petrophysics, seismic reflection method and electrical methods for the characterization of the subsoil. I am passionate about hydrogeology, and the exploration of water as a resource for the supply of human communities. In 2017 I wrote my first publication called ¨Hydrogeological study using electric soundings and nuclear magnetic resonance in the state of Miranda, Venezuela¨, where I found some potential aquifers in Miranda, Venezuela.

I believe that a good client-developer relationship is fundamental to achieve a flawless work. My main pillars are passion and responsibility; I also deeply believe in technology as a way to have a better quality of life.

Best regards,

Last edited:
Hello. there! How are you?
I'm so glad to be here. My name is Maryness Curvelo, I'm 27 years old and Venezuelan.
I'm a member of @RutaBlockchain team, we are committed with the dissemination of the use of cryptocurrencies.
I hope to get to know you better.

See ya! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back