• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Edwar Vidarte From Venezuela. Founder the DashPLc community anzoategui State Venezuela.
Yesterday was our first presentation public, we talk about to Dash Digital Cash

Attachments

• dashplcmeet1.png
    dashplcmeet1.png
    713.8 KB · Views: 104
  • dashplcmeet6.png
    dashplcmeet6.png
    792.4 KB · Views: 112
Hello fellow DASHers! It's wonderful to be in the world of cryptocurrencies and I"m so happy that I found DASH right away! I work at a church and hope to learn how DASH can be used to fund our missionaries around the world, and how those missionaries can supply DASH to the communities they serve as the one and only banking option available to those people groups.

Hey guys my name is Tomás Alfaro, I'm a mechanical engineer student of the USB (Universidad Simon Bolivar at Caracas, Venezuela). I love technology & electronics. I've been investing in cryptocurrencies since 1 year ago I consider myself a cryptolover. Since I'm on this world I don't want to read and speak about other thinks besides cripto. I've met really smart people here with excellent ideas. I'm sure that together we can work to make DASH the new international currency!

Let´t work together.
Hey guys my name is Tomás Alfaro, I'm a mechanical engineer student of the USB (Universidad Simon Bolivar at Caracas, Venezuela). I love technology & electronics. I've been investing in cryptocurrencies since 1 year ago I consider myself a cryptolover. Since I'm on this world I don't want to read and speak about other thinks besides cripto. I've met really smart people here with excellent ideas. I'm sure that together we can work to make DASH the new international currency!

Good evening, Dashplc will come soon with the Confereces and the meetup at the site of the eastern region of Venezuela.

excellent initiative, congratulations keep going
Hello fellow DASHers! It's wonderful to be in the world of cryptocurrencies and I"m so happy that I found DASH right away! I work at a church and hope to learn how DASH can be used to fund our missionaries around the world, and how those missionaries can supply DASH to the communities they serve as the one and only banking option available to those people groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back