NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Martinez

Jul 13, 2019
USA
writer-elite.com
As a former journalist, I know how powerful a word could be. Now I'm a blogger and writer at Writer-elite company. Working with experts in academic writing is a pleasure. And I happy to share my experience with those who are only learning. My motto: Live the life you love, love the life you live.

Reactions: splawik21

splawik21

Grizzled Member
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
Hello all new people ;)
@Paul Martinez in this case we hope to see a nice article or piece of blog from you about Dash improvements ;)
Stay Dashy and again cheers for all.

Reactions: Judeobi

gmoneytha1

Jul 16, 2019
Hello everyone
I am new here & to the crypto(trading) world. Excited to learn from this amazing community.
Greg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Judeobi

Jul 17, 2019
Good day everyone, I'm new to mining dash, can someone please tell me the most easiest and fast way to earn and mine for dash on Android 7.0

vannuoc

Jul 23, 2019
hà nội
vannuocavp.vn
Xin chào, tôi thực sự muốn tham gia diễn đàn để trao đổi kinh nghiệm
I've made the thread sticky so it doesn't sink.

To all the new members:
  • You are all welcome. Most members are really nice, but there can always be someone who isn't. Don't worry about them.
  • Sometimes written communications may lead to miss interpretations. When in doubt, chose the most favourable interpretation.
  • Crypto in general, and Darkcoin in particular, are complex. Don't worry if you don't understand. Read. Ask. Repeat.
Enjoy, this should be fun!!!
Hi, I really want to join the forum to exchange experiences

Michael Kaye

Jul 25, 2019
Hello Guys!
I am Michael Kaye from Switzerland. I am a new user on this board and I am here to share my knowledge about cryptocurrency and to learn more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.