• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New Masternode share - 9 partners wanted, 100DRK each, 1 month renewable agreement...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lebubar, you probably know, but our joint Masternode X...aSFM is absolutely RAKING it in recently. :grin:

It'll all even out with time (and RC4.)

Hey Lebubar, you probably know, but our joint Masternode X...aSFM is absolutely RAKING it in recently. :grin:

It'll all even out with time (and RC4.)

Yes I saw this, fucking lucky little bastard... 5 payment in one day and 4 the day after.. lol...
May be I can suggest you to made the payout of this node the 1st of the month instead of the 5, if you agree of course, maybe simpler as generally the server cost are calculed for month from 1 to 1..
For the vertoe sharing it's diferent, but very interesanting too, you get less but sure paypout, all depend if you love play and risks.
The interesenting is that you can go in and out when you want, and for only 1 DRK, I put 65 drk yesterday, and will maybe put the earning of my masternode as I can go out from one day to another.

It's like puting 100DRK in 10 MN or 1000 in one.

Yes I saw this, fucking lucky little bastard... 5 payment in one day and 4 the day after.. lol...
May be I can suggest you to made the payout of this node the 1st of the month instead of the 5, if you agree of course, maybe simpler as generally the server cost are calculed for month from 1 to 1..

No problem, I'll contact you at the end of the month for a payout address. Hope you have got enough room in your wallet.
:grin:

Hi all!

Logic and reason tell me that it will make no difference, but as our MN hasn't had a single payment yet, I have given it a new privkey and restarted it, and shortly I will sacrifice a tasty goat to the Nameless Elder Gods. :eek:

Worst case we will have to wait a short while for the votes to accumulate again.

We will see if it makes any difference to our luck! :wink:

Hi,
you have other MNs running or? Is there a difference in the setup to ours? I cant be only bad luck after that time. Is the cold wallet on windows? If yes have you created the "0" address for the 1000 deposit manually? MS Firewall off?

Hi,
you have other MNs running or? Is there a difference in the setup to ours? I cant be only bad luck after that time. Is the cold wallet on windows? If yes have you created the "0" address for the 1000 deposit manually? MS Firewall off?
HI paraman, yes I have 4 other MNs individually and another 1 jointly with Lebubar, they are all set up exactly the same way (no MS anything involved) except that this one is hosted with OpenITC and the rest are on Amazon.

It's just variance.

Here's another of my MN addresses:
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?XesEmikyNWTAQVQRpoeJREJjXFBdwM2EUy.htm

You can see that it waited 2 weeks before its first payment, and this was back when there were only 300-400 MNs, now there are over 800.

And I know there is no problem with the setup or with OpenITC because I cloned this MN yesterday and set up another MN on testnet, also hosted on OpenITC, and the testnet MN is getting paid fine - there are only 20-ish MNs on testnet though. You can see the testnet OpenITC MN here:
http://tdrk.poolhash.org/
and see it getting paid here:
http://test.explorer.darkcoin.qa/address/msPE5H2oGXBvihueV1272BRKmVbFtPMKEk
...and the only difference is that it's running on testnet with 20 MNs not main net with 800 MNs

I appreciate that it's frustrating for you and everyone else, it's frustrating for me too, but it's just the way the MN voting system currently works. The MN I share with Lebubar is one of the luckiest on main net, it's recently getting about 3x to 4x the payments it 'should,' statistically, but that luck isn't going to last forever.

RC4 will hopefully be 'fairer.'

BrainShutdown, yeah BelDtar told me earlier too, weird its only unlisted on some and not others, it's usually all or none. I'm out at the moment and don't have access to the pem keys, give me a couple of hours I'll tackle it when I get home... in the meantime can you find it in the client masternode list? If it's showing as :1 in everyone's wallet console then it's chaeplin's scripts that are buggy or need a reset.

I'll be back in touch soon as I can. :smile:

OK checked the MN and it thinks it's OK, checked from my other 5 MN's and they all report it OK, checked from my local qt wallet and that reports it OK too, so I am as certain as I can be that the MN is functioning fine.

There's nothing in the sever or darkcoind logs that looks untoward either, it's still masternoding away, so unless the majority of shareholders really want me to redo everything I'm going to just leave it alone, I've had MNs paid before while they were completely unlisted on chaeplin's site.

I suspect RC4 will be with us within a week, and hopefully it will bring more even payment distribution.

Believe me, I share everyone's frustration, the minute this one gets paid I'm moving all my others to OpenITC too, Amazon is only cheap for the first MN you have there, the charges start stacking up with 5 of them...

Well it seems to have sorted itself out on chaeplin's page, I haven't done anything to the MN.

I've set up two testnet MNs on OpenITC now and they both have been working well and getting paid, I'm thinking of completely re-doing this one for the RC4 release because although I don't think I've made any mistakes, sometimes weird shit happens with complex software...

Anyone object to this plan? The MN will have a new pubkey, privkey and IP and I promise it'll be one of the first running RC4. I'll update everyone with the details as soon as it's live.

Let me know what you think.

Nobody panic for the next little while, I haven't run off with your DRK, MN is being reworked... :cool:

edit:
http://drk.poolhash.org/masternode.html?srch&nmstr=Xogbb2Xx3gXay9UojFS7zLaL5cEsCGaLHd
...back up and running with new pubkey, privkey and IP.

I've put it on Amazon, as I noticed my Amazon testnet MN was being paid far more often than my OpenITC one, I have no idea why but the evidence in front of my eyes was clear. We'll see how it goes.

Comments either :smile: or :mad: please post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back