• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New idea for apparel and headwear

hello,

I am a 100+ holder of Dash and a big fan. I would like to support the community with my new idea. I have recently invented a new proprietary logo technology called NUBROIDERY which is way beyond the ability of conventional embroidery in detail, vibrancy, sharpness, and impact. i deal with many of the most exclusive golf clubs and resorts in the world including Augusta National Golf Club, St. Andrews Golf Links (Scotland), Cape Kidnappers (New Zealand), and almost everywhere you would want to be. Today I just received a great order from LITECOIN singapore (ordered from the top brass) for NUBROIDERED headwear.

I was at Anarchapulco a few weeks and I must tell you that I can do much better on the products that you currently provide. You may be thinking "Sure...how much better can it be?" I am telling you that it can be much better. It can be merchandise that people will want to wear everyday.

I would be pleased to submit samples at no charge to the appropriate person at Dash. I heard about your new boost program. I just scanned the proposal but if someone can advise how I get the ball rolling I will put my energies into something that you won't believe until you see it.

Look forward to your response.

Maybe you can go to the Swag channel on the Dash Discord Server and present your idea there. I think not that much people look at this section of the forum. But I like your idea. :)

This idea has a lot of potential, it would be great for the Dash community to have a go to for apparel and other quality merchandise. My recommendation would be to maybe mention some of the materials that separates you from the competition. I consider myself a quality over quantity person which I assume a lot of the community feels the same. Hope to hear more!

"I would be pleased to submit samples at no charge to the appropriate person at Dash."

Hmmm... Not sure who that would be, seeing as the folks who'd vote on any submitted proposal are widespread and largely unknown. Perhaps you should reach out to @thedesertlynx and @FlyinFree and see if y'alls aim sync. Those two (and maybe others) are seeking to standardize, or make more professional the Dash presence at a number of events. New swag/gear is included in their pre-proposal. https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/liberty-movement-conferences-sponsorship.30655/

Last edited:
And of course, if the gear you could make is so top-tier, perhaps just getting an inventory and selling it for Dash via an online site would make sense.

hello,

I am a 100+ holder of Dash and a big fan. I would like to support the community with my new idea. I have recently invented a new proprietary logo technology called NUBROIDERY which is way beyond the ability of conventional embroidery in detail, vibrancy, sharpness, and impact. i deal with many of the most exclusive golf clubs and resorts in the world including Augusta National Golf Club, St. Andrews Golf Links (Scotland), Cape Kidnappers (New Zealand), and almost everywhere you would want to be. Today I just received a great order from LITECOIN singapore (ordered from the top brass) for NUBROIDERED headwear.

I was at Anarchapulco a few weeks and I must tell you that I can do much better on the products that you currently provide. You may be thinking "Sure...how much better can it be?" I am telling you that it can be much better. It can be merchandise that people will want to wear everyday.

I would be pleased to submit samples at no charge to the appropriate person at Dash. I heard about your new boost program. I just scanned the proposal but if someone can advise how I get the ball rolling I will put my energies into something that you won't believe until you see it.

Look forward to your response.
Ronald Kronenberger!! We met during Anarchapulco at the Dash booth! I sent an email a little while ago and I've been meaning to call you. I'll send a text to the number on your card right now. We need to talk! Thanks for the heads up @TrustThyself!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And of course, if the gear you could make is so top-tier, perhaps just getting an inventory and selling it for Dash via an online site would make sense.
It's so top tier! Can't wait to see Dash on their stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back