• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW Forum MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Please Read & Reply

Hi all, I'm Jeanne and I'm a newbie. I'm here to learn more about Dash.

I've started testing different crypto robot tools this year, such as OSOM Finance and others, and would like to automate my crypto investments, in order to spend less time on it. :)

Hi everyone, i’m not new to the great DASH but new to here,

Liking the almost limitlesinfo that everyone shares...decentralised knowledge is definitely the way to go.

all The best thanks

Hi all, new here. Heard lots of great things looking forward to going through the threads and helping where i can :)

Hi all, my real name is Marcus. I'm here to expand my investment knowledge. I really hope I can help anyone who wants my help. I also hope to learn new things here and be able to invest and save successfully! Have a great day everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm Heaven. I've just recently created an account and hope to familiarize myself more with Dash. I'm familiar with the concept but want to understand on a more technical level.

Hi, I am an American boy who wants to learn how to use your platform. As I want to learn to do crypto trading and I have been recommended different platforms and currencies. These days I am looking at gemvote.com and I do my own analysis of how the coins are going and everything about it. I found your tool and now I want to learn how to use it. I would like to know more and thank you !!!

Back