NEW Forum MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Please Read & Reply

javi20202020

Jan 14, 2021
Hello everyone, I hope you are well, and that we can get to know each other more and learn together :):):):):):)

I tell you about myself that I dedicate myself to creating websites, cleaning and disinfection but in Spanish this is one of the sites I am working on
and others

greetins

Reactions: AgnewPickens

Omnixau

Mar 6, 2017
Hi everyone,
I haven't been active in Dash for years despite having own Dash. It's more interesting now see a chance of things really taking off in terms of adoption.

Reactions: Darren

jeanne f

Oct 12, 2020
Hi all, I'm Jeanne and I'm a newbie. I'm here to learn more about Dash.

I've started testing different crypto robot tools this year, such as OSOM Finance and others, and would like to automate my crypto investments, in order to spend less time on it. :)

Wolff

May 11, 2021
Hi everyone, i’m not new to the great DASH but new to here,

Liking the almost limitlesinfo that everyone shares...decentralised knowledge is definitely the way to go.

all The best thanks

Luckymac

Aug 3, 2021
Hi all, new here. Heard lots of great things looking forward to going through the threads and helping where i can :)

JoshQuick

Aug 5, 2021
Earth
Hi all, my real name is Marcus. I'm here to expand my investment knowledge. I really hope I can help anyone who wants my help. I also hope to learn new things here and be able to invest and save successfully! Have a great day everyone!

HeavLeighGill

Aug 6, 2021
Hi everyone! I'm Heaven. I've just recently created an account and hope to familiarize myself more with Dash. I'm familiar with the concept but want to understand on a more technical level.

Mibuki

Jul 29, 2021
Hi guys! My name is Alina, I am also here to expand my knowledge of investments.

Malinda00

Aug 2, 2021
Hi, I am an American boy who wants to learn how to use your platform. As I want to learn to do crypto trading and I have been recommended different platforms and currencies. These days I am looking at gemvote.com and I do my own analysis of how the coins are going and everything about it. I found your tool and now I want to learn how to use it. I would like to know more and thank you !!!