• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Need to load Crypto on card -auto-convert there to EUR

archibald tucci

This is a cry for help! I know I am new at the crypto thing since I've invested in it just a couple months ago,
but by God was I not expecting to have lots of money and nowhere to spend them! I live in the UK, and not a single regular
shop that I tend to buy goods or services from, be it on the web or in my city, accepts crypto directly. I need an
advice from you people, on whether there is even a service allowing me to just load all my crypto into GBP or EUR
and use it on my debit card, so that I can have an actual way of spending it?

ARchi, realistically speaking there none to 1 like that right now in the uk. Trastra, for all I know, is the only that fits your criteria at least mostly - like direct coin to card to fiat load, euro etc... Depends on which coins you need though, they cover main alts like eth and ltc, not sure about others, anyways here's their website:

This is a cry for help! I know I am new at the crypto thing since I've invested in it just a couple months ago,
but by God was I not expecting to have lots of money and nowhere to spend them! I live in the UK, and not a single regular
shop that I tend to buy goods or services from, be it on the web or in my city, accepts crypto directly. I need an
advice from you people, on whether there is even a service allowing me to just load all my crypto into GBP or EUR
and use it on my debit card, so that I can have an actual way of spending it?

Hi Archibald! Good news for you! I know an app that you can install easily, or you may also access on the web for your transactions. Have you ever heard of CoinFalcon? if you would have any questions, just reply here and I will do my best to help you!

Back