• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Need some help with Dash Client and Wallet

ec1warc1

Hello friends of Dash!

I need some help with integrating a dash client and wallet into my website to send dash to those who participate in the activities on the website. Think fawcet, but not so boring and repetitive.

This website is about 60 percent complete and will pre-launch to the Dash community in mid 2017, perhaps as soon as April.

I am not ready to give the details of the project to the entire world, but if you are interested in working on it, I can disclose the details to you.

This is a paid gig. The amount of payment will depend upon our agreement. I will need your qualifications and estimated cost to complete the task. You can quote in dash or dollars.

The way I envision this: database will create a queue of payments. Imagine a column of amounts to pay and a column of Dash public keys. That data will be sent to the Dash client/wallet for processing either manually from a form or via cron. The client will return the results back to the database to record and process the results.

So, the specific knowlege and talents I am looking for:
1. Dash client/wallet command line (80% of what I need)
2. php (10% of what I need)
3. bash shell scripting (10% of what I need)
4. mysql (not needed, but if you understand it, so much the better)
5. wordpress (not really needed, but better if you have seen it, used it, understand it)

Timeframe: We need to complete the task of Dash integration between Jan 1 and Jan 31, 2017.

So, if you are interested in helping me, or if you can recommend someone who would be interested, please send me an email or private message. My email: edward [att] database-expert [dot] com

Thanks!

I am still looking for the right person to help me. I realize it is end of year, keep in mind this work is for January. So, I hope you don't mind me pinging some people who have been very helpful to me in the past: @crowning @rango @snogcel @thelazier Please read my post above and thank you in advance. Happy December!

I am still looking for the right person to help me. I realize it is end of year, keep in mind this work is for January. So, I hope you don't mind me pinging some people who have been very helpful to me in the past: @crowning @rango @snogcel @thelazier Please read my post above and thank you in advance. Happy December!

What exactly do you want? If your cause is a good cause, I will help you. The better your cause is, the less dash I will ask you. I am not interested helping bad causes.

Back